This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BBH 30th June
Anybody riding this warm summer evening

Edit... so roll call update

Lagging
Tincs
Davidoff
Jay
Matt
Mbnut.... possibly
BMJBoy... was only teasing us, not really coming afterall
Papa
Kris
Stayhigh
I have booked my weeks work around riding rather then riding around my booked weeks work as that clearly didn't  :o

Errr....... Undecided

What I'm trying to get at is Ohh Yes! ;D
Think I'll be good to go for this one, will ride from Rochester to LLC as that was cool last time & it's good mileage.
John/Zombie - fancy joining this old geeza on that tarmac trail?

ps: Tinc = Oozlum bird? Wink
i'm may make this, though if i do i suspect it will be on the hardtail which currently has some puncturekings on it *shudder*
"Jay Dubster" Wrote:ps: Tinc = Oozlum bird? Wink

The Ouzelum bird is a relic, man.  We live in a much faster world.  Evolution took the Ouzelum & removed a wing, thus creating the Weejy Weejy bird, which disapears up itself much, much faster & is therefore more efficient, more ecofriendly &, of course, much rarer.
A bit like high speed Broadband Big Grin Big Grin
Maybe....   will see how the day pans out but would like to give what should be a Mega ready Zesty a run out....
Mei securis turpe meus vox<br />            
&quot;matt&quot; Wrote:i'm may make this, though if i do i suspect it will be on the hardtail which currently has some puncturekings on it *shudder*
Why for you no bring the Boardman FS out to play Matt? Either way, I look forward to it Smile

Nige - be good to see you again matey, been ages Smile

Tinc re Weejy Weejy bird - fair cop guv, you got me bang to rights - but then I am old school personified Tongue
&quot;Jay Dubster&quot; Wrote:Why for you no bring the Boardman FS out to play Matt? Either way, I look forward to it Smile

It had to go back to halfords yesterday, the rear shock isn't holding air pressure. Highly doubt it will be sorted before wednesday. Though i will be going and pestering them tonight.  Tongue
Aww man that sucks Sad
But as it's very new, maybe you should strongly suggest they swap the shock from another bike to get you going again? (then try n point em to a Pro's shock, accidently of course Smile)
&quot;matt&quot; Wrote:It had to go back to halfords yesterday, the rear shock isn't holding air pressure. Highly doubt it will be sorted before wednesday. Though i will be going and pestering them tonight.  Tongue

I wouldnt bother. At very best I reckon 7 day turnaround from Halfords to Fishers and back. Mine was 10 days.
Get those Puncturekings pumped right up and ride light!!  Wink
I may be up for this dependent upon the outcome of a visit to my GP (shes like an old friend   Sad ) tomorrow evening.