This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTD: large full suss frame
hello chaps

looking to build my first full suspention bike and am in need of a frame if anyone can help.  im 6"2 so need a large size frame, my hardtail is a 20" frame.

be grateful for any help

regards

lee
That maybe very good timing!
After Sundays 6hr at Fowlmead I intend to take mu Spesh Enduro to bits clean it up & flog the frame & shock.
It's a large, it's full suss & it's been brilliant -I'll be sad to see it go TBH.
If it suits your thinking let me know & we'll talk turkey!
I can couch for Tinc's Enduro being a well looked after & super fun bike too, if it helps Smile
"Jay Dubster" Wrote:I can couch for Tinc's Enduro being a well looked after & super fun bike too, if it helps Smile

Couch? Whats couch? Is that like sofa so good?  Wink

Tinc does look after his gear as Jay says. Always worth taking a look at the frame methinks.
Frame bought, bike built and its amazing! thank you Tinc!  ;D
"spikeyjack" Wrote:Frame bought, bike built and its amazing! thank you Tinc!  ;D

My pleasure ;D
Glad it's gone somewhere it gonna be used properly.

What did the overall build cost you in the end?
It's a good looking build & I get the impression it's sodding good value, thanks to your eBay skills. Wink

Looking forward to seeing you out on the trails on it soon ;D
"Tinc" Wrote:My pleasure ;D
Glad it's gone somewhere it gonna be used properly.

What did the overall build cost you in the end?
It's a good looking build & I get the impression it's sodding good value, thanks to your eBay skills. Wink

Looking forward to seeing you out on the trails on it soon ;D

frame, front mech, seat post+clamp and cables £260
rock shox recon 351 forks £180 (new from a shop!)
hope pro 2, dt swiss 5.1 wheels £125
xt shadow £20
xt shifters £22
971 chain £7
slx chainset £45
bar £1
dmr v8's £4
wtb saddle £6

i make that £670 which i dont think is to bad! need some grips, new tyres and a camelbak now tho
oh and avid exlir 5 discs £50 new!
That's around 25% of the price of a new one & yours is spec'd better! Wink
Top job!
Care to post up a pic Spily. That dose sound like a bargain.

Tinc, what mtb are you running now then?