This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Needed for the Megavalanche!!
Hi,

I'm after borrowing the follow stuff for when we drive to the Megavalanche. Funds are draining faster than anything so I really don't want to have to buy this stuff if not needed.

4x High vis vest.
Warning Triangle.
Fire Extinquisher.

Can anyone lend us them for a week please?
I can nick the warning triangle out of my dads car, just remind me on Sunday.
I'll remind you now; Andy, dont forget the warning triangle out of your dads car. There done. If you forget you pay the fine!  Tongue

Having just read again the extiquisher is not compulsory so wont bother with that, just need some high vis vests now?
What are the chances of any of it coming back not broken? (sorry couldn't resist  Tongue)
"redwinnie" Wrote:What are the chances of any of it coming back not broken? (sorry couldn't resist  Tongue)

Pretty high i'd say!? Is that a dig at me or Andy?  Sad

I was going to text you and ask if I can borrow your adaptor that goes on the gas canisters as i've forgot to order one? PLEASE  ;D
"mashley" Wrote:Pretty high i'd say!? Is that a dig at me or Andy?  Sad

I was going to text you and ask if I can borrow your adaptor that goes on the gas canisters as i've forgot to order one? PLEASE  ;D

Ah crap I knew there was something I forgot >Sad
I have one, maybe two high vis vests.  If i remember i'll give them to Andy and Blean tonight
Well if the lovely Wayne lends us his........... :K) it wont matter.
"pittgoat" Wrote:I have one, maybe two high vis vests.  If i remember i'll give them to Andy and Blean tonight

Brilliant thanks Nick!
Dont forget that the high vis jackets need to be kept accessible to the driver without getting out of the car... ie not kept in the boot. I also think you have to have a first aid kit along with a complete set of bulbs kit.