This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sunday 23rd August Surrey hill holmbury YHA 9:30
Mr and Mrs skid are going for a fun ride starting from car park at the YHA holmbury. Will be a 30k ish ride of holmbury, pitch and winterfold, stoping at peaslake store probable twice on route. Nether of us have been riding much of late so planning a fun easy bags of giggles ride.
If by chance we get lots of people turn up will split in to a couple groups.
Be there ready to ride 9:30 am. Radnor Ln, Dorking, Surrey RH5 6NW
see you there
ah shame, cant make it this sunday, only free on sat this weekend :-(
Agh, 2nd weekend in a row you've posted a ride after i've already said i'd ride with KT! Don't know if i'll have the car by then anyway, having issues with it at the mo Sad
Gonna try to make this Smile
Myself and Thomas may pop along, may have to break off if the Boy knackered tho. be good to catch up with you all.
Sorry dudes going to cancel this one and stick local. Every one seems happier to do that this weekend and was only posting up hoping to get some interest going on the site again, that and give the chance of anyone that's not ridden Surrey a guilde of perhaps one of the best riding spots in the UK.
Il give it another go over the next few weeks.
One day I'll get to one o these.
I will keep an eye out for your next Surrey ride post and join you while the weather is still good.