This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry - thursday or friday.
anyone else want to join me on thursday or friday?

i think Matt Saunby is free friday so he might want to come then

any other takers?
I'd love to but I'll be in the alps  Big Grin
Correction, matt saunby is free on thursday so thats when he will be there Tongue
Im probably free Thursday ...Ill have to make up my mind if im working 5 or 6 days next week but ill let you knowSmile
middle of my night shifts so will probably go over there early 9.30 until lunchtime
"TooYoungToKnow" Wrote:Im probably free Thursday ...Ill have to make up my mind if im working 5 or 6 days next week but ill let you knowSmile

Umm . . . work or ride ? really tough choice  :o
im able to ride all week if anyone wants to do any other days
"ianpinder" Wrote:I'd love to but I'll be in the alps  Big Grin

Me too ;D
i shall see if Matt Saunby wants to go earlier but we shall be there thursday.
Has anyone lost a bag strap type thing for a camelpack or backpack? found one at Perry Wood today,  It has 2 plug in type fixings one on either end.

Going away for a few days but will get it back to you if its yours asap.

Smile