This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Convert me: HTC Desire
i run a iPhone 3G with this os4 and it's nothing short of steam powered.

htc desire seems the weapon of choice for you geeks.

why should I buy one? does it have satnav? can I connect to ms exhange? what's the battery life like? what's using sketchy like on it? does it support flash?

what's the apps of choice I must  have?

any other phones I should look at?
why not get a 3GS or a 4?
[quote="]why not get a 3GS or a 4?[/quote"]

I'm falling out of friendship with apple lately, the 4 does nothing new, as does the 3GS.

time for a change
You going to sell the iPhone on ?  ;D
"TooYoungToKnow" Wrote:You going to sell the iPhone on ?  ;D

Yep - Just sorting out doing a factory reset now and will be open to offers.

If its performs the same, then it'll be cheap, or I'll investage a roll back.

That would however put the new owner in a bit of a bind if not running the latest software.

Will let yo now... ;D
Good price here:
http://www.pixmania.co.uk/uk/uk/4902846/...esire.html

Dont do contracts, its cheaper to buy a phone with cash (in the long run)
"BMJBOY" Wrote:Yep - Just sorting out doing a factory reset now and will be open to offers.

If its performs the same, then it'll be cheap, or I'll investage a roll back.

That would however put the new owner in a bit of a bind if not running the latest software.

Will let yo now... ;D

The wife wants an iPhone, second dibs please
My desire has an option under each contact so send that contact straight to answer phone. very good for mum and answer phone.
"redwinnie" Wrote:My desire has an option under each contact so send that contact straight to answer phone. very good for mum and answer phone.

that's genius. care to fill me in on my questions fella?
Google maps are good on it, as you know its a Google based phone so on Google maps you can type in names from contacts and it shows you on the map with street view too. The predictive text is wicked too, type HTC desire into you tube and it will be on there, might even be some geeky comparisons video