This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blean at Night
Park on oaks road and you will be fine ... If its any more encouragement there was an article in the paper a few months back about Blean being taken over by teenage lesbians ... so watch out for some rather butch looking girls

Them and the bag snatcher trail Tongue
Hi Guys.

Never got the chance to go out today but I have an incredible hankering to go and do Blean in the dark.  Not tired in the least cos I did a night shift last night.

Do they lock the gates and can I get in on my bike?  

Thanks.

Oooops its all back to front now.  I will look out for and avoid those sexy lesbian harlots.

P.S.  I am not a vampire just not scared of the dark..
What the hell happened there ? Big Grin
"TooYoungToKnow" Wrote:there was an article in the paper a few months back about Blean being taken over by teenage lesbians  

what??
Steves on the medication again