This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wednesday 7/7
Anybody riding this Wednesday?
Looks like I might be lonely so far...
If I can cobble together a bike I will be there.
i can only do the morning
I'll be riding tomorrow but at about 5 not 6.45
is there an update on where and when?

ROB Smile
I can do a quick hour, maybe hour and a half from about 5.30 round Blean. I'll be heading round the south east corner off to the left by the car park unless there's a group about and somebody fancies leading somewhere a bit more interesting
Well I had quite a nice ride, nobody else around to bump into for the whole hour and a half, not even a dog walker, wahaay! Found my treestump from last week and successfully avoided it, much easier to see without sunglasses on  :B Glad to see I took a bigger chunk out of it than it took out of me  Big Grin

Think I'm definitely going to need a set of hydraulics at some point soonish, but that means new shifters, and if I'm getting new shifters I might as well get a better pair of mechs... And chainset.. And cassette... So I might avoid the slippery slope until I can wangle some more overtime!
went straight from work so we were there at five did see jellylegs at the end sorry we missed you
"leadbasher" Wrote:went straight from work so we were there at five did see jellylegs at the end sorry we missed you

No bother, I did the same but got there about 20 minutes after you. Thought there must be a few others about, there was an astra van with bike rack on the roof on oaks park but didn't see or hear a sign of anyone so quite happily did my own thing
I tried getting there for 5 but due to canterbury traffic, I failed miserably. I done the normal loop and met Galvino and Leadbasher at the end.

Thanks again for the return of the tube Kev.