This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BBH Wed 7th
Anybody wishing to ride this particular day.. Normal time form LC

Sooooooo Roll

BMJBoy
Impished
1600e
Matt
Redwinnie
Papa
i will be there - however, as a caveat:

I would have been training all week, and climbing will be pants.....

I reserve the right to peel off to to a less hilly route, or at least stop for a cry.  Tongue
"BMJBOY" Wrote:i will be there - however, as a caveat:

I would have been training all week, and climbing will be pants.....

I reserve the right to peel off to to a less hilly route, or at least stop for a cry.  Tongue

or a puke behind a tree...... like usual*  :X

I know this happened only once, but it was my first BBH ride and I found it funny. Why let the truth get in the way of a good story.
"redwinnie" Wrote:or a puke behind a tree...... like usual*  :X

I know this happened only once, but it was my first BBH ride and I found it funny. Why let the truth get in the way of a good story.

I must be missing something here as I've ridden with MrBoy for a year & not seen him puke once  Undecided ... look a bit off  colour perhaps but never actually seen the goods  :X
I'm gonna defect to BBH this week ;D
nothing to do with BMJBOY's slowness promise Wink

See ya a 18:45 (ish)
I should be there this week.
I puked regularly in the early days, but I think this was before Sketchy......?

Ive bonked once or twice too, but saved thanks to a mighty double-twix effort!  Tongue

No pain no gain as they say, but currently, its all pain again.

Although 1:04 for the Lagging Loop with tired legs, Im claiming as a small victory.
"BMJBOY" Wrote:I puked regularly in the early days, but I think this was before Sketchy......?

Ive bonked once or twice too, but saved thanks to a mighty double-twix effort!  Tongue

Although 1:04 for the Lagging Loop with tired legs, Im claiming as a small victory.

I feel cheated now
"BMJBOY" Wrote:I puked regularly in the early days, but I think this was before Sketchy......?

Which one  :o
LC - Through woods, follow road to top of NDW at breakers yard, left over field, follow round, under pylons, through farm, along NDW to top of Flinty climb, left, down Scragged Oak Lane, down into Monkdown woods, out into Bredhurst, over field, into LC woods at the Rutted Alley doom, through woods back to LC.

1:04:58 - Car-to-Car

Purposly avoiding longer climbs at the moment, as a consistent XC pace is what I need.