This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello from the Mega!
A quick hello from Alpe d'huez. Black here is ouble black home. We've ridden part of the actual course today and it long and tough. Just had lunch now off to rude the qualifying track for the first time. Ther has been lots of falls Ian and I serious falls. Andy 'tubeless' Treehuger has had two in repAirable flats today and now has two tubes on, one punctured. Hi from all of us xx
"mashley" Wrote:A quick hello from Alpe d'huez. Black here is double black home. We've ridden part of the actual course today and it long and tough. Just had lunch now off to rude the qualifying track for the first time. There has been lots of falls Ian and I serious falls. Andy 'tubeless' Treehuger has had two in repAirable flats today and now has two tubes on, one punctured. Hi from all of us xx

Not too serious I hope
Wow sounds like amazing fun. I THINK  Undecided
Don't ruin yourselves/bikes guys, but have mega fun, to the power of RAD of course! ;D
Rad your sickness lads - and Im intrigued to know was "Rude the Qualifying Track" means - I guess its your new found coolness to use uncommon words huh!  Big Grin

Be safe!

How much has Andy spent in the shops?
"BMJBOY" Wrote:Rad your sickness lads - and Im intrigued to know was "Rude the Qualifying Track" means - I guess its your new found coolness to use uncommon words huh!  Big Grin

Be safe!

He's saving all his money for tubes
"BMJBOY" Wrote:Rad your sickness lads - and Im intrigued to know was "Rude the Qualifying Track" means - I guess its your new found coolness to use uncommon words huh!  Big Grin

Be safe!

I recon they are going to moon at the other competitors at dangerous junctions to narrow down the competition  Wink
"Laggingbehind" Wrote:He's saving all his money for tubes

no must have spent it already in shops :-)

hope all OK - were they dual ply tyres?

watching Dirt 3 Europa with few tumbling bikes on the Alpe last night as missing Alps big time after last week
Good to hear your having a good time guys, hope no ones badly hurt !

Dont suppose you could nudge nigel to check his pm's could you Tongue Thanks Smile
We need more updates fellas, want rolling reports of the action.