This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pollen
I dont suffer, however my poor car does, I wash it, and within days the whole thing is sticky, rough, dirty and horrible, I dont like it Sad

Anyone found a good solution for this problem? Or indeed suffer from it at all?
"Matt Saunby" Wrote:I dont suffer, however my poor car does, I wash it, and within days the whole thing is sticky, rough, dirty and horrible, I dont like it Sad

Anyone found a good solution for this problem? Or indeed suffer from it at all?

Maybe best moved to the off topic section !

crush up a load of hayfever tablets and dilute into water, Spray away and admire your hayfever free car ;D

PS : OT : Think i saw you today going down the cyclepath near henwood, I was the wally in the Sainsburys uniform on the black Commencal !
Well now you've gone off topic it does need moving haha Tongue

Liking the originality of your idea although not sure it'd work Wink

Ah yeah I did see you! Persoanlly I thought you looked like a wally for not wearing your helmet Tongue

If you work at Sainsburys do you know my bro? (Peter)
"Matt Saunby" Wrote:Well now you've gone off topic it does need moving haha Tongue

Liking the originality of your idea although not sure it'd work Wink

Ah yeah I did see you! Persoanlly I thought you looked like a wally for not wearing your helmet Tongue

If you work at Sainsburys do you know my bro? (Peter)

Yep left the sodding helmet at work ! Only realized when i saw you and literally shouted O CRAP ! Before turning round and going back Big Grin
Haha! You Genius! Whats you real name? I wanna see if my bro knows you Tongue

This is awesome OT Big Grin

Anyone else got suggestions for the stupid sticky pollen? (now my post is on topic)
"Matt Saunby" Wrote:Haha! You Genius! Whats you real name? I wanna see if my bro knows you Tongue

This is awesome OT Big Grin

Anyone else got suggestions for the stupid sticky pollen? (now my post is on topic)

Steve Temple,working on grocery/frozen ! Theres a  lot of matts at work Big Grin What department ?
Thats nice, but his name isnt matt haha! He is Peter Saunby and he works on fresh Tongue
"Matt Saunby" Wrote:Thats nice, but his name isnt matt haha! He is Peter Saunby and he works on fresh Tongue

Alot of pete's even  :B

Ah yes i know of him !
Take it to one of those hand car wash places, mine was covered with sap and everything, £6 for a wash and its all gone, sorted.

Fenwicks might work i reckon
Proper wax on the car (DoDo juice for example) won't stop it building up but it will make it simply wipe off with a damp sponge

As for Steve with no helmet. Appauled!
2010 Canyon Aeroad 9.0 SL
2014 Specialized Epic Marathon