This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kings wood, ashford, Wednesday 14th july 1930
Back by popular demand, meet top car park.

One slight issue is I'm relying on Ttf tuned delivering a seal kit for my shock tomorrow (ordered Saturday night so should be ok). Providing they do and I fit it tomorrow evening ill be there. If they don't I do have a back up bike but its shocking (no pun, its a halfords ht)

Who's about then ?

Any new members fancy it ?, medium pace ride and will always wait for slowest rider or help fix bikes. About a 8 mile loop
Im assuming you mean the 14th??

In which case, Im not working the late shift!!!!!! So I'll be able to come!!!! Rejoice!!! Tongue
Matt you passed the test by spotting the mistake  Tongue

Glad you can make it, sure Gwarn will be joining us along with slow Norris and maybe no maintenance.

Winnie I have a tube with your name on it if you'd care to join us
Awesome, are you riding up or driving up?
What you are saying is that to get my £1.50 tube, I have to ride at least 20 miles? Thats just mean.
"redwinnie" Wrote:What you are saying is that to get my £1.50 tube, I have to ride at least 20 miles? Thats just mean.

Its a tough life !

Im half thinking about this ... my foot is fine when i ride my bike as i dont have to bend old big toe ...  And my new helmet and brakes have been fitted ? Ill see how it goes and maybe just maybe i might finally appear  ;D
shame im busy this wednesday otherwise id be there!

oh well it will have to be another wednesday Smile
I'll be working as many hours as I can stay awake for...
I'll be driving up today matt.

So far then,

Me
Matt
Slow Norris
Mate of mine
Is everyone riding from Ashford to KW or just meeting at kings wood?