This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ODI Rogues
After a few Wales trips I was looking for some fatter, gripier grips than the stock Bontrager ones on the Trek as I was suffering from a bit of hand cramp on the extended downs. Shopped around but just couldnt find anything that felt soft and comfy enough without feeling like it would fall apart in ten seconds. Then I found the Rogues and they are great, had a few rides on them now and the grip the provide is excellent, very comfy and absorb shocks nicely too. Not recommended for people with small hands but for anyone else I would say they are great.

ODI Rogues
2010 Canyon Aeroad 9.0 SL
2014 Specialized Epic Marathon
Expensive compared to my normal £7 lock ons from superstar. Do you have digital verniers? Current grips are 29.5mm ish diameter but I find a set of 32's on the breezer too thick for caining use. Bit of a pain needing thinner grips as they have less padding hence why im now running non lock on (so no hard plastic inner shell) renthals on my street bike and soon the zesty as well if I ever get a chance to fit them
Buzz has those.
I have them and it stopped my hand cramp to, best grips ive used.
"Breezer" Wrote:Expensive compared to my normal £7 lock ons from superstar. Do you have digital verniers? Current grips are 29.5mm ish diameter but I find a set of 32's on the breezer too thick for caining use. Bit of a pain needing thinner grips as they have less padding hence why im now running non lock on (so no hard plastic inner shell) renthals on my street bike and soon the zesty as well if I ever get a chance to fit them

Not handy but I could probably find out if you wanted. Also now have the old Bontragers which are quite thin going spare if you require and are lock on.
2010 Canyon Aeroad 9.0 SL
2014 Specialized Epic Marathon
its ok, will give them a feel next time I see you ooer. Got quite a few grips so ok thanks heh
I echo everything you said!

Dunno if you remember but when i rode oldbury/mereworth with you and mark i was getting terrible handcramps, even on stuff that i really shouldn't have been. fitted these and i have had no problems since!
I've been using the extra fat Sunline grips since getting hand cramps in Scotland last year and they stopped it completely. Buzz's Rogues felt nice though, might try them next time.
non-lock ons? Do they come with a free quill stem?
Keep it foolish...
i have been using sunline half waffle thin grips, no cramps so far, the rubber is very soft so that probably helps but they do wear very quickly!