This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kingswood Sun 18th July 9AM
OK guy's this is a go now ;D

Meet in the top car park HERE

See you there.
Brilliant! Sounds good to me, see you there! I must warn you i will most likely drool over the Trek. (i have a bit of a soft spot for them  Tongue)
how long you intending to ride for?
uphill said 3-4 hours in my other thread
Yes Ash about 3-4 hours, I'm riding up from Ashford if you want to meet me Wink
if i ride i'll meet you there as i have no seat i may just come for an hour or so.
"mashley" Wrote:if i ride i'll meet you there as i have no seat i may just come for an hour or so.

Ash i have the cheap tioga one if your that desperate, im in all of tonight at ashford
seat and post? yes please i'll pop over later if i can. i need to get out and ride.
"mashley" Wrote:seat and post? yes please i'll pop over later if i can. i need to get out and ride.

Yep its already attatched to the seat post and i cba to remove it, 27.2 seatpost
ok cool i'll pop over, what tiem suits.