This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any rides this Sunday?
Is anyone riding this Sunday in Kent? Looking to catch up with people and have a few hours out in the sunshine. 8-)
No sorry i can't on Sunday as going on holiday in the evening so will have stuff to sort out. Was thinking of riding tomorrow morning though.
Not me, night at the rugby tonight!!
No worries, I haven't been out my bike at all this year following another off on my Moto X bike. I think it is time to realise I am never going to be Travis Pastrona! With any luck next weekend might be as nice weather wise and we can organise a ride somewhere or possibly Kingswood Thursday if Skid is around? I haven't been online for a while so not sure if the regular rides are still going since the forum move?
Explosif Phil Wrote:No worries, I haven't been out my bike at all this year following another off on my Moto X bike. I think it is time to realise I am never going to be Travis Pastrona! With any luck next weekend might be as nice weather wise and we can organise a ride somewhere or possibly Kingswood Thursday if Skid is around? I haven't been online for a while so not sure if the regular rides are still going since the forum move?
I'll be lying on a Beach on Thursday, and next weekend Smile I was posting up evening rides but i gave up as nobody was riding. Been posting on the Sketchy FB page instead.
Hi Phil hope you're mended well after your offs. I will be trying to get out on Wednesday through out the winter ether kings or blean. Not going to be around for the next couple of weeks though im afraid, but when I can will put them up on here and ass face.