This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mark in Lithuania
Not a bike in sight but it is me in my jersey at SWMBO's family BBQ in Lithuania ...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
Less than 1 minute ago" />   
Nice one ;D
Good work!
Quality! Must remember to take my Sketchy shirt if I ever go anywhere nice  ;D
I shall attempt a Sketchy shirt on top of the Empire State Building in December...
2010 Canyon Aeroad 9.0 SL
2014 Specialized Epic Marathon
"treaclesponge" Wrote:I shall attempt a Sketchy shirt on top of the Empire State Building in December...

Having been to the top of the ESB in December I reckon you might need to put your Sketchy Shirt over the top of your other 4 layers of clothing! Tis seriously cold up there!!
Great effort Mark!!
Admittedly the others don't look too impressed Big Grin
I don't think they new what was going on ... one minute I was in my t-shirt eating a burger and next thing I had my jersey on in a flash for the picture  Big Grin.