This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bedgebury Sat 3rd Oct
Late notice, but I'm gonna be at Bedgebury (A21 layby) for 13:30 for a little ride. Not been on my bike since L2B, need to blow out the cobwebs from these last 4 night shifts and wanna make the most of the last of the good weather ... Anyone welcome to join me.
I would join you for a blast round Bedgebury but I am moving house today. Will keep an eye out for upcoming rides. Have fun, hopefully the sun comes out.
Good luck with the move!
Hope you had a good one. Off to the rugby again so couldn't make it over, tempted though I was
Was a cracking ride ta. Great to get back in the saddle & the trails are running beautifully.

Think I saw Mbc1 there loading up his van as I was leaving... Unless there's more than one Mobile Bike Clinic Van.
Shame I missed this post, could've joined ya for a blast matey.
Glad you got in while twas still dry n rapid Smile
Sorry bout that JD... Was a bit of an afterthought at 1:30 in the morning during my last night shift of the week.

Just done another lap o Bedgebury this morning and it was just the right amount of damp to get traction & no dust to catch you out.
and you're back there again this morning! Man that's dedication Smile
Hope it's still runnin ok after the deluge we've had this week matey.

Happy BD for tomorrow too!
Yeah!!! Nice ride this morning, not too muddy. More for a mate to check out his arm after breaking it in 2 places at Hadleigh a couple a months ago...

All was good.

Taking the boy to Battle Great Wood tonight to check our lights are all good.

Cheers for the BD wishes too!