This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What songs make you wanna press the repeat button?
What songs make you wanna press the repeat button befor the songs even finnished?

3 of mine for starters

15 years by the levellers ( ironicly its probably about 15 years scince i first heard it and love it just as much today as the first time )

My Delirium by Ladyhawk.  (not to be confused with Lady gaga. Only song of hers i know but gets me reaching for the play again button)

A night like this by the cure. ( i have been listening to the cure for years but only just descovered this after puting it on my ipod and hearing it with no distractions.)

What you guys and girls got for me.
Three that spring to mind, though i would always let them end before starting again...
Death Cab for Cutie - What Sarah Said (possibly the most haunting song I have ever heard)
Del Amitri - Nothing Ever Happens
Massive (Attack) - Unfinished Sympathy
I havent listened the The Levellers for years. Must dig out my old CDs.
Will you be riding whilst you are in the UK Flip?
All my life - foofighters

Jeremy - pearl jam

Can't stop - red hot chili peppers
MGMT - Kids
Crystal castles - Untrust us
Mr brightside - killers

Cafe del mar

Silence - delerium
Razorlight - In the morning.

Oasis - Gas Panic

Goldie - Inner City Life

Prodigy - Firestarter
Will you be riding whilst you are in the UK Flip?[/quote]

I am bringing a bike with me but it will soon be Tinc's. Packed some shorts so may be if the chance comes up. Brought my trail running shoes and will be hitting the woods of foot i think.

Gonna look up some of those songs. Always keen to hear new stuff.
The Jam- In the city

Red Hot Chilli Peppers- Otherside
The Doors - Light My Fire
Massive Attack - Teardrop
Laurent Garnier - The sound of the big babou
Blur - Charmless Man
Noah & the Whale - In 5 years time
FSOL - Papua New Guinea
Currently not one song, one album. The new Iron Maiden album "The Final Frontier" came out on Monday, just keep listening to it over and over. To steal a phrase from Paul Whitehouse, "BRILLIANT"