This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SketchyMTB Meets Some Foxy Ladies
On our trip to Wales Mike and I came across a group of riders doing a shoot in the Afan Lodge for Fox Clothing and Orange Bikes ... Needless to say we jumped on the chance to grab probably the best jersey picture ever Wink

resim

resim
Excellent work  ;D
I am outraged! and also curious as to whether anyone is going to lower the tone regarding Steves first sentance...
What were their reactions when you came across them then ? You must have showed your excitement straight away  Tongue
Sorry about poor picture quality but I was endeavouring to stop Steve launching himself at the girls at the time Smile

To make matters worse they (apparently) are top DH girls, speaking to the dark haired girl she did the mega two years ago :o They have both been out to Morzine and Alps Du Huez riding. I was dreading meeting them out on the trails as they would see me failing a one foot drop. They were shooting an article for Lady riders (insert innuendo here).
"UphillDownDale" Wrote:Sorry about poor picture quality but I was endeavouring to stop Steve launching himself at the girls at the time Smile

To make matters worse they (apparently) are top DH girls, speaking to the dark haired girl she did the mega two years ago :o They have both been out to Morzine and Alps Du Huez riding. I was dreading meeting them out on the trails as they would see me failing a one foot drop. They were shooting an article for Lady riders (insert innuendo here).

Or going for a little swim eh mike Tongue
"TooYoungToKnow" Wrote:Or going for a little swim eh mike Tongue

I used to swim for Ashford Town years ago, but that was my first swim in Wales though. Smile

I will do a proper write up of our short Afan trip over the next day or two. Sorry it was not common knowledge on here but it was last minute and I know how hard working you all are. Can somebody please start planning the next Sketchy away trip Wink
"UphillDownDale" Wrote:I used to swim for Ashford Town years ago, but that was my first swim in Wales though. Smile

I will do a proper write up of our short Afan trip over the next day or two. Sorry it was not common knowledge on here but it was last minute and I know how hard working you all are. Can somebody please start planning the next Sketchy away trip Wink

Big Grin Hows the video of that section come out ?
Good work!  Smile
Nice one Steve-o !! - I didn't think you guys actually spoke to women Big Grin