This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blean, Wed 12th, 18:45 @ Oaks Park.
A 2 hour ride round the woods, meeting at Oaks Park in Rough Common for a 7pm start. All welcome, bring lights and helmet.
I could be a possibility for this one. My shift finishes in Ashford at 5 so could make it, although it'd mean getting home to Hastings about 10 and covered in mud, so the missus may not appreciate me getting home that late in need of a shower when the kids are asleep.

I'll check with "She who must be obeyed" and letcha know.

Is a night ride round there a good idea for a first time visit?
Wife consulted...
Leave pass granted.

See you there.
Cool, well negotiated Wink
All packed and ready for tonight. I'll be in a black Seat Ibiza with a Trek Hardtail on the back.
Are we all still going ahead tonight?

I'm on my way home to collect kit and insulate. Hoping to be up at oaks park around quarter to 7, failing that I'll be there at quarter past but wouldn't expect you to wait. As I'm relying on trains from Dover.
p5ym0n Wrote:Are we all still going ahead tonight?

I'm on my way home to collect kit and insulate. Hoping to be up at oaks park around quarter to 7, failing that I'll be there at quarter past but wouldn't expect you to wait. As I'm relying on trains from Dover.
Ok mate, let me know if your gonna be late and we'll do a short loop and meet you in the car park.
I'm Just about to leave Ashford now. See you there.
I got permission too!
I'm in Oaks park, but it's a big road, is there a specific RVP?