This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone riding tomorrow (Sat)
Anyone doing anything?
Sorry, have a date booked in the pub for the rugby World Cup final Smile
pittgoat Wrote:Sorry, have a date booked in the pub for the rugby World Cup final Smile
Sky+ it FFS! Wink Guess i'll have to try and drag my arse out on my own then...
Wanted to go for my night ride tonight but wife insisted that we get out of the house and avoid the Trick or Treaters as a family....

So we're off to Toby Carvery ... Night riding Bedgebury tomorrow though
jonboy1066 Wrote:Wanted to go for my night ride tonight but wife insisted that we get out of the house and avoid the Trick or Treaters as a family....

So we're off to Toby Carvery ... Night riding Bedgebury tomorrow though
I'm glad we live in a dead end road as we never get any tick or trearers round here. Bedge is too far for me for a night ride.