This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Roll Deep - Green Light
Anybody else like this track?
[media width=500]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPVjRDJyLWs&ob=av3e[/media]

Is it me though or does the rapping spoil this track?

Because 47 seconds in when the female vocals come back in and also again at 1:50, it just cranks up and would get me going crazy in a club! Big Grin
lol the group roll deep are quite new to mainstream music and were previously a london grime group hence the reason there is rap/grime
Either way its like a respawned version of The Venga Boys. All of this current lot of "artists" are awful...Tinchy Stryder and Tiny Tempah in particular grate on me.
i mainly listen to linkin park and eminem
"athertonwannabe" Wrote:i mainly listen to linkin park and eminem

don't mention Eminem around these parts :Smile  Especially if you are thinking of having a tattoo :Smile Big Grin
"athertonwannabe" Wrote:i mainly listen to linkin park and eminem

you were singing along to Westlife on the radio in the car on the way back from Bedgebury the other week  Big Grin
"Wideload" Wrote:you were singing along to Westlife on the radio in the car on the way back from Bedgebury the other week  Big Grin

Ouch! Big Grin
S Club is the way forward... I'll get me coat.
"BorderCollieSam" Wrote:don't mention Eminem around these parts :Smile  Especially if you are thinking of having a tattoo :Smile Big Grin
He wanted 13 but they drew a 31 ;D

Don't think I've heard this yet, but might recog when not at work (video blocked).
Not a major fan of Tiny, Roll deep, et al, but quite liking Katy B's current stuff. Dubstep & DnB defo rock my boat tuneage wise ;D
"Jay Dubster" Wrote:He wanted 13 but they drew a 31 ;D

Don't think I've heard this yet, but might recog when not at work (video blocked).
Not a major fan of Tiny, Roll deep, et al, but quite liking Katy B's current stuff. Dubstep & DnB defo rock my boat tuneage wise ;D

Jay, you'll like it mate i reckon, also Tim Berg 'Bromance' is a pretty good track 'in my opinion' Smile