This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bike locks
As you all know I'm moving house, I will be moving into my in laws house for a short period and don't really want to start drilling into there walls to attach a anker plate, so I have brought a motor bike disc brake lock with a in built alarm (very loud!) to use along with my normal 'gold' rated d lock and cable. I think the alarm is priceless, it goes off as soon as it detects movement. It only cost a mere £10 from flea bay. I would recommend!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
resim

Liking your thinking there, alarm on it is a very nice touch. Especially as most locks are cheese to modern cutting tools.
Good call dude, link to the one you got please Smile
Jay Dubster.
Moved to Radstock (nr Bath) but often in Medway & up for a pootle.

2015 Whyte T130 Yari
2009 Trek 8000
2014 Boardman Team Carbon (yawn) 
I wonder if you could you put one of those thro the padlock bit of a shed bolt lock as well as a padlock then you can protect the whole shed
The problem is it just beeps for the first 10seconds then if whatever it's attached to has stopped moving the alarm won't go off. The beeps are loud though! Just not as fecking loud as the alarm

Look at this on eBay:

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.ebay.co.uk/ulk/itm/361368333470">http://www.ebay.co.uk/ulk/itm/361368333470</a><!-- m -->

Yellow Anti theft Motorcycle Motorbike Bike Disc Lock Alarm + Keys Security