This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My First Ride - Hoi An, Vietnam
Ive been looking forward to my first ride as its been about 7 weeks since I last rode. The bike I hired wasn't great and they don't provide any safety gear which was a worry as the terrain is pretty vicious.
Here is me picking up some speed on a straight section...
resim
Nice one!

Spds or flats? Wink
Lol. Do they even sell helmets in Vietnam?
these were popular over there... once.

resim

[edit] no offence intended [edit]
Keep it foolish...
that is brilliant, but didn't they have one with a fishtank on the back?
Looks like fun!  I managed to hire a bike in Mui ne, is was savage!  Single speed and without brakes, receipe for disaster
Also if your heading to Nha Trang make sure you visit the spa resort,  dirt cheap day trip and fantastic, mud baths and boiling hot pools!

And the water park in Saigon is awesome!!!

Have fun and dont drink the rice vodka, YUK!!!
Fantastic Mark, hope the locals appreciated your hardcore cornering technique!
I'm just glad you didn't stack the effing thing tbh Tongue
Nice one Mark  Smile

I assume the basket is for you to place counter weights to stop you flipping the bike on high jumps? Wink
"Adie.J" Wrote:LAlso if your heading to Nha Trang make sure you visit the spa resort,  dirt cheap day trip and fantastic, mud baths and boiling hot pools!

If you mean Vin Pearl Land we went there today. It was a massive  ;D
http://www.google.co.uk/images?um=1&hl=e...00&bih=509
The orange pylons are part of a mahoosive cable car ride that took us from the mainland to the Island. Its about 2 miles long and rediculousely © Treehugger high.
Holy mother!!!!

No i did not mean there..

Cant believe that there is such a place in Vietnam, when i visited in 2003 there was next to sod all like that.

Shame really.