This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You Wat?
resim
oooooh let me guess first.....Cobham Mausoleum  ;D
"Laggingbehind" Wrote:oooooh let me guess first.....Cobham Mausoleum  ;D

the 4000,000,001st wonder of the world  Big Grin
calls for a song :-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KTsXHXMkJA
Nice, looks just the same as when I was there last year though. Lazy builders.

Where you staying in siam reap? We stayed in hotel de paix. Pure luxury, not hard by Cambodia standards. The main street in siam reap is the mid amazing eating/drinking experience. Make sure you try the bar/restaurant on the crossroads, red parrot I think.

PS had your feet eaten by little fish yet?
Lazy builders indeed!

We are in Siem Reap but at some £7 a night guest house...which is ok. Off to Bangkok this morning,

Opted to not do the fish. Siem Reap is bonkers! Its like Gran Canaria for restaurants!
I loved siam reap. One of my favourite places ever. We also flew to Bangkok. Shit hole. Hated it. One good place to though, restaurant called "cabbages and condoms".
Bankok is bonkers but that is why I like it. The fact you have a Starbucks which could be anywhere in the world right off the utter madness that is the Kau San Road! Will prob seem tame after Vietnam though.
"Treehugger" Wrote:Bankok is bonkers but that is why I like it. The fact you have a Starbucks which could be anywhere in the world right off the utter madness that is the Kau San Road! Will prob seem tame after Vietnam though.

Just for you Andy!

resim
resim
I went to Bangkok with friends, we got two tuktuks and they raced through the streets at midnight, it was like F&F, (so Breezer whould have freaked) but with better, braver drivers. My tuktuk was pimped right up, with chrome, a loud exhaust and even flip paint! Sadly I got beaten by the others, whose driver actually went the wrong way up an exit ramp!

Never off to pay double to the winning driver, you may not make it home. I think that's what happened to that bird in South Africa really...  :o

And Blackers, is that your foot in the bottom pic? Those sandals are very you...
Keep it foolish...