This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whats the plan Stan?
So thanks to Ade the super hero we have are own forum! woohoo but what will become of the worldwide aclaimed XC in Kent Thread which currently has 3993 posts and over 180000 views! thats alot of crap boys well done.

Whats the plan for this then? we have a forum? vids? pics? reviews? trails?

Over to you Ade.

Buzzy
Fire away!!!!!
I'll have to keep an eye on bandwidth, but we should be good for a while.
i think we should have a buying advice part, for when we need andy to recomend us some tyres Wink

also is the scheduled events part at the bottom going to be used to let everyone know when rides are happening? would be a handy feature
"TooYoungToKnow" Wrote:i think we should have a buying advice part, for when we need andy to recomend us some tyres Wink

Cheeky,

Nice one  Tongue

Ok Ade thats cool, how much does all this hosting cost?i take it your using your impished hosting. Need some help with the dollar?
yeh i think you should stick a donation button on here ade

im happy to donate a few bob to the forum
So how dose this all work then Ade? I know nothing about setting up websites but am curious. Do you now have to have a server running 24/7 or are you using third party storage over the net?

[mods] Please do not ask techical questions that may risk the security of our website, or we may get hacked[/mods]

p.s

[mods] sorry couldnt resist, Buzz[/mods]

p.p.s

[mods] next time ill ban you[/mods]

[mods] yeah you heard me[/mods]
"TooYoungToKnow" Wrote:i think we should have a buying advice part, for when we need andy to recomend us some tyres Wink
You cheeky git! And you asked me remember Wink
"Treehugger" Wrote:You cheeky git! And you asked me remember Wink

;D so i did

but in all seriousness i think a buying section would be good
Are you regretting letting the monkey out of his cage yet Ade Wink?

Ha ha i'v just noticed the picture at the top of the page, nice one ;D

And what is this Big Grin  and this :X?
What picture?

Steve, thats what the bike section is for.