This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Deuter Attack backpack?
Well my trusty rucksack is starting to fall apart and as everyone has been saying for years, it is too big. I have always stayed with it because the back protecter has saved me many times, and as the Attack has one too i am seariousely concidering it as a replacement. But it is a lot of money and has little storage space, and is verry yellow!  What do you guy's think?
I say buy it, and then we can tease you for having a gay yellow rucksack Wink  Seriously though, does it matter what colour it is?!

I'm off to the shops today to get a bottle holder so i don't need a rucksack for the Blean rides.
Anything that is smaller than your current suit case would be an improvement.
How many ltrs is the one you used on the SDW? I am still trying to justifie spending £60 odd quid for only 5ltrs. Well actually i am struggleing to justifie spending anything before getting the new bike, so the old one will probably be held togather with duct tape soon!
"pittgoat" Wrote:I say buy it, and then we can tease you for having a gay yellow rucksack Wink  Seriously though, does it matter what colour it is?!

I'm off to the shops today to get a bottle holder so i don't need a rucksack for the Blean rides.
Where are you going to put spare tubes, multi tool etc, or are you going to get an annoying rattley saddle bag too? Wink  God, with you and Ade it will be in stereo!

Woo hooo, i'm a mod too, thanks Ade

(bigsmile)
Yeah I already have a saddle bag so jobs a good 'un.  Cleared out the Camelbak tonight - i was carrying a lot of extra crap in there!!
"pittgoat" Wrote:Yeah I already have a saddle bag so jobs a good 'un.  Cleared out the Camelbak tonight - i was carrying a lot of extra crap in there!!

holy crap that reminds me ??) i havent even touched my camelback since last ride
If you are looking at packs and want something really well thought out and developed by bikers for bikers check out the DaKine range.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.dakine.com/bike/bike-packs/">http://www.dakine.com/bike/bike-packs/</a><!-- m -->

I have used there gear for years, mainly windsurfing kit in the old days, then kite gear and now bike gear and it has always been top notch. DaKine is Hawaiian for The Best but the company actually come from Hood River Oregon and the development guys ride on Mount Hood pretty much everyday during the summer. The added bonus with the DK gear is that it is a little different, everyone has a camel back...

Check out that builder pack shows some serious thought goes into their designs...