This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mindless tat
My neice loves this page (click here for link)

OK - well i love it too...

But my favourite is the Northern kittens (click here)
A couple of my faves are:

Idiot Toys - check out hi-res photos of batteries and stuff 8) (Click here for link)
UK Resistance - don't go here if you're a full-on Sony fan-boy (Click here for link)
I often find myself browsing this site (click here)

[admin] I'm sure you thought that was funny Steve.  I didn't >Sad  I like funny links.  I DON'T like links that pwn my computer! Please consider this=strike 1 [/admin]
"TooYoungToKnow" Wrote:I often find myself browsing this site (click here)

[admin] I'm sure you thought that was funny Steve.  I didn't >Sad  I like funny links.  I DON'T like links that pwn my computer! Please consider this=strike 1 [/admin]

im sorry it was very immature of me :B

i promise not to post such things again Undecided
Nick- LMFAO ;D  I was actually becoming hypnotized by the badger one!

Ade- you really are a geek Wink

Steve- Naughty boy(allthumbs)
"Treehugger" Wrote:Nick- LMFAO ;D  I was actually becoming hypnotized by the badger one!

Ade- you really are a geek Wink

Steve- Naughty boy(allthumbs)

Big Grin i have made a personal note to never try and 'rick roll' ade again  :Smile

i actually p*ssed myself at the cats nick  Big Grin
I love those kittens - they've been a part of my life since university.  The rest of the site has some very funny stuff on it hidden amongst a whole load of crap.  Their interpretation of song lyrics cracks me up, especially "Bunny's too tight to mention", Pavarotti and more Destiny's Child related fun
"pittgoat" Wrote:I love those kittens - they've been a part of my life since university.  The rest of the site has some very funny stuff on it hidden amongst a whole load of crap.  Their interpretation of song lyrics cracks me up, especially "Bunny's too tight to mention", Pavarotti and more Destiny's Child related fun
Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.collegehumor.com/pictures/gallery:girlsplayingvideogames#1730897">http://www.collegehumor.com/pictures/ga ... es#1730897</a><!-- m -->
[NSFW]

B3ta.com  You really must check out the "Gash or Tash" game Wink
or the "Man-milk or Moo-milk" game  :o

[/NSFW]