This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mewithoutyou?
Anyone know where other than crappy itunes that I can download any albums by Mewithoutyou? I am addicted to In a sweater poorly knit that is played in Life Cycles and want to check more of their stuff out.
Tescos Smile

http://www.tescoentertainment.com/store/...withoutyou
"Treehugger" Wrote:Anyone know where other than crappy itunes that I can download any albums by Mewithoutyou? I am addicted to In a sweater poorly knit that is played in Life Cycles and want to check more of their stuff out.

Are you not supposed to be on holiday skiing or something????  If not skiing having a beer?

I think you need your pda/phone/laptop or whatever convescating.
Back home now Sad I found their webby and Facebook page just after posting this in the airport last night so sorted now.

Is it so hard to believe that I actually enjoy checking up on you lot when I had some chill out time Undecided
"Treehugger" Wrote:Back home now Sad I found their webby and Facebook page just after posting this in the airport last night so sorted now.

Is it so hard to believe that I actually enjoy checking up on you lot when I had some chill out time Undecided

Big Grin Riding blean wednesday eve ? Time to give the beast a shakedown !
"Treehugger" Wrote:Back home now Sad I found their webby and Facebook page just after posting this in the airport last night so sorted now.

5 weeks til I'm skiing Andy :-) how about you?
"mudhound" Wrote:5 weeks til I'm skiing Andy :-) how about you?

Well, as my Mum stacked it on the 2nd day and fooked her knee, we are hoping do a weekend in Val D'isere sometime before the end of the season. Good luck finding some decent snow in Europe Reg, they're having a bit of a crap season so far. We got 30cm on the first 2 days and another 10cm on last day with sunshine in between Smile The best snow conditions I've skied in so far, and I finally learnt how to do some small jumps and drops, one must have been about 5 foot ;D Still hate big kickers though, intended trying out the boarder cross track in Lake Louise but chickened out on the last day :Smile
"Treehugger" Wrote:... Good luck finding some decent snow in Europe Reg, they're having a bit of a crap season so far.
+1 Just been chatting to a mate who was in Les Gets and Avoriaz (sp?) last week, said the snow was minimal, ice was set to MAX, and skiing/boarding was nothing short of treacherous outside 10am-midday Sad

Saying that, he still had a good laugh & grin, just wasn't as good as he's used to.

I've really missed a snowboarding session this year, absolutely must go someplace next season.
I want to arrange a Sketchy ski/snowboard trip to Canada next year. There are quite a few of us that ski and board now and it will be a bloody good laugh if we can get a big groupe together. It's alright going with my parents but I end up ski ing on my own most of the time as they are MUCH slower. I'll put a thread up in the summer and see what response I get. We stay in Banff and ski Sunshine, Lake Louise and Mt Norquay if anyone fancies a Google now.
"Treehugger" Wrote:I want to arrange a Sketchy ski/snowboard trip to Canada next year. There are quite a few of us that ski and board now and it will be a bloody good laugh if we can get a big groupe together. It's alright going with my parents but I end up ski ing on my own most of the time as they are MUCH slower. I'll put a thread up in the summer and see what response I get. We stay in Banff and ski Sunshine, Lake Louise and Mt Norquay if anyone fancies a Google now.

So your going to take a MTB forum to canada ... To Ski ? Are you nuts !