This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Photo of the Day
As the title suggests. A popular thread on a car forum I go on. Photos can be of anything. Keep replies to a minimum, discuss on other threads if it warrants it Smile

Heres one to start. The mountain biker. A strange sort. Sometime spotted deep in the dark bits of forests surrounded by their tools and bike, replenishing their energy levels whilst admiring their latest handy work.....  8)

5 hours in the local forest today. Riding to my area with a bag on my back with a full sized spade and pitch fork cable tied to it was interesting, especially as I was carrying the rake like a knight about to joust lol. Left them up there as cba to bring them back! Well hidden so should be ok! I have finished runs 1 and 2. They might get minor fettling at a later point. Then continued work on number 3 (must name them!). Blinking hard work but thats good for someone with no upper body strength. Had robins following me around all day as I disturbed the earth and a fox watching me at one point! Used my thermos flask for the first time, hot tea, excellent! Rode out as the sun was starting to go down over the hills, ground still white with frost, excellent.  Smile

resim
Just in time to get today's pic up here.  Stolen from Impished's webbie, here is a pic that i feel captures the very different conditions we rode in today.  The actual pic is from our SDW failed attempt but we hit a lot of snow on the trails today too.  Not quite this much thankfully...

resim

As you can see i'm still posing for the camera  ;D
This one still makes me shiver every time i look at it
resim
For those that don't know, this is at Brighton Station during the failed SDW attempt.

You just gotta laugh at this Wink
resim
All that talk off cold weather reminds me of this.

resim

A sunny day in wales of all places.
This is almost Picture Association....

WET and Windy day in Wales - team contemplating our fate ahead!!  Wink

resim
Lol they don't look too happy!
Andy: Brighton station, is that snow covering your helmets?! Looks awful heh
"Treehugger" Wrote:Lol they don't look too happy!

Was totally freezing up there on that day, third day, quite tired by now - wish we had a pic of our faces AFTER the black run - Much Happier!  Smile
Today's pic is me dominating a huge dropoff in the Surrey Hills.  As i'm a modest chap I photoshopped Buzz into the pic in my place...

resim
Lol, the glasses Wink