This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MOSA CO2 Tyre Inflator
Recently bought the above from <!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.tyreinflators.co.uk">www.tyreinflators.co.uk</a><!-- w -->

It's a non-branded C02 tyre inflator which accepts Non-Threaded 16g Co2 cartridges and can accept Presta or Shrader valves.

At the great price of £4.88 it was worth a punt to try out.

Its a very robust and solid feeling inflator, with safety lock to avoid accidental firing and strong trigger to control flow rate (some more expensive models dont even have this)

From flat, 1 cartridge filled my 2.35 26" Maxxis tyre/tube combo to a nice but not rock-hard feel (dont know pressure, sorry). Full inflation takes about 2 seconds!

Much debate surrounds if CO2 is a good thing to carry incase of extra punctures etc as you only have a set amount of chances (depending on how many carts you carry)

As Im wishing to enter 2 (am I mad?) Enduros this year, I took the punt as want something lightweight and FAST.

If I was on a trail like Swinely for the day, I probably wouldnt take it, but for a circuit event where you are fairly close to home/base this is ideal to keep in your saddlebag or pocket.
Just dont make the mistake i made of not wearing clothes whilst using one :o that hurt... LOTS  Undecided
&quot;TooYoungToKnow&quot; Wrote:Just dont make the mistake i made of not wearing clothes whilst using one :o that hurt... LOTS  Undecided

I shudder to think what situation lead you to thinking that inflating a tyre was more crucial than putting clothes on!  Smile
Lol i assume he means gloves ;D
&quot;Treehugger&quot; Wrote:Lol i assume he means gloves ;D

It was funnier when he meant clothes ;D
:o im  full of mistakes

note the time that was posted  just after i got back from work, i wasent with it Tongue
&quot;TooYoungToKnow&quot; Wrote::o im  full of mistakes

note the time that was posted  just after i got back from work, i wasent with it Tongue

...and you were clearly thinking about not having any clothes on  Wink

I beleive that is referred to as a Freudian Slip... Lol
&quot;pittgoat&quot; Wrote:...and you were clearly thinking about not having any clothes on  Wink

I beleive that is referred to as a Freudian Slip... Lol

ok ok i confess  Wink

only joking Big Grin
"A Freudian slip is like saying one thing, but meaning your mother."
Keep it foolish...
&quot;alkali&quot; Wrote:"A Freudian slip is like saying one thing, but meaning your mother."

Lol  ;D