This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Internet providers
As some of you know ive recently moved out and so i am on the hunt to sort the internet out.

I know that the last occupiers were on Virgin but i have heard they are bad for those evil people that download Torrents, not that i would do that. Good thing about virgin though is we wont have to pay for a BT line.

But there is good deals out there even with paying the BT Line.

Any recommendations please?

Thanks

Russ
"Buzz" Wrote:As some of you know ive recently moved out and so i am on the hunt to sort the internet out.

I know that the last occupiers were on Virgin but i have heard they are bad for those evil people that download Torrents, not that i would do that. Good thing about virgin though is we wont have to pay for a BT line.

But there is good deals out there even with paying the BT Line.

Any recommendations please?

Thanks

Russ

what ever you do dont go with talktalk >Sad
I would suggest SkyMax LLU.  No capping, truley unlimited and I get a regular 12-15mbit all for £10/month, but obviously you need to have Sky
My basic sky connection is pretty good.  Never seems to go down and is cheap as anything.  Think its £5 a month, or maybe free actually
A certain person I know is a proper download whore...

He's on Virgin and has had no problem with them at all...

And he's got 20meg (b*stard)

Im on BT, its great when its working, I run a business from here and cannot afford to lose the net for 1 minute, so not contemplating changing providers due to the high risk of not having t'internet.
Thanks for the suggestions, has anybody gone with 02? i can get it cheap because im on an 02 contract.
My Dad had a O2 Wireless dongal thing......said it was Shiiit
"Deadpool2e" Wrote:My Dad had a O2 Wireless dongal thing......said it was Shiiit

+1

And the THREE one - My mate got one and it went back a day later.
"BMJBOY" Wrote:+1

And the THREE one - My mate got one and it went back a day later.

my mates got a vodafone one as his main internet connection (no landline) and his works fine, he even manages to play COD4/5 online with no lagging
my bro uses vodafone one, its good.

http://en.superbastardo.com/node/view/26089

check this out if you have a mo, its v clever, video so do not use at work if you are gonna get busted, but not rude, or spam.
Keep it foolish...