This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Welcome to the temple of fitness
Welcome to the latest section of the forum.  For some reason i've been appointed resident expert here, but please all feel free to contribute!  This section is for fitness advice and questons, photos of when we were larger, training tips and for anything else that fits under the umbrella.

Enjoy!
"pittgoat" Wrote:photos of when we were larger
Oh, yeah 8)  Let's see al the fatty pics again Wink
"pittgoat" Wrote:Welcome to the latest section of the forum.  For some reason i've been appointed resident expert here, but please all feel free to contribute!  This section is for fitness advice and questons, photos of when we were larger, training tips and for anything else that fits under the umbrella.

Enjoy!

so modest arent you  Tongue
Of course - you know that Steve!  :B

edit: no idea why i thought Ade had posted that in the first place  :B
"TooYoungToKnow" Wrote:so modest arent you  Tongue
To be fair to goaty-boy, it wasn't his choice, but if you've ever tried to keep up with him on a hill (when he's not been out on the pee Wink) you'd know exactly why he's the king of the fitness board
"impished" Wrote:To be fair to goaty-boy, it wasn't his choice, but if you've ever tried to keep up with him on a hill (when he's not been out on the pee Wink) you'd know exactly why he's the king of the fitness board

In simple terms.. One second he's there, the next he's at the top, with a handmade fire and a magazine, smoking a pipe.. Or such like
My riding is more up and down than the damn area I live in! And the tart's knickers who lives next door - Combined!  :o
yeh as i find out at BBH by the time me and jon had walked up the hill  nick was at the top arranging another ride Big Grin
Elegant use of the word 'Walked' there Steve, very nicely done!
My riding is more up and down than the damn area I live in! And the tart's knickers who lives next door - Combined!  :o
"Papa Smurf" Wrote:Elegant use of the word 'Walked' there Steve, very nicely done!

:X
did i say walk ? of course i meant powered up the hill just a few seconds behind him Wink
In need your help Obi Wan.  All the help you can muster.

I am as unfit as F***.

8)