This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
On your (road) bike 2011
Gravesend Rotory Club do a Charity fun ride starting and finishing at the Gravesend Promenade this year on sunday April 10th
They have routes of 15, 30, or 45 miles

Not exactly the HOTA but any of the darksiders out there fancy a Sunday Morning ride around the North west of the county?

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href=""> ... nloads.htm</a><!-- m -->

or <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href=""></a><!-- m -->

only need 4 for a Sketchy "darkside" team  ;D
Yep ill be up for some of that abzz..
&quot;BorderCollieSam&quot; Wrote:Yep ill be up for some of that abzz..

Cool, you may have to fit a tow bar for me  Wink
Id be happy to join in if the opportunity is there Smile
&quot;HillBilly Dave&quot; Wrote:Id be happy to join in if the opportunity is there Smile

OK Dave great!I might have to bring Mrs Abzz so I will be taking it slowly, but we havent got to stick together, you can try to keep up with Turbo Soni Wink We have to enter seperately anyway so if we get four people we can just enter a team name in the required box, how about "Sketchy MTB Darksiders"  ;D

Anybody else?

Bottle it?
Sorry guys I forgot to do a role call for this last week  :B

Did this with the Mrs this morning with about 900 others! was a lovely ride, well organised! the east wind was a bit parky out on the Cliffe section but nice and warm on the run up through Cobham and up to Harvel and Stansted. Did the 45 mile option and with all the checkpoint stops we did it in 2 1/2 hours. I will put up some more local road rides I got leaflets for today.