This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
join me and dave for a road ride this evening
The sun is shining, its warm, dry, no excuses guys, come along for a road ride tonight.

Dave is hopefully coming along and we are going to ride a really good climbing circuit, loads of big hills to get the blood pumping and the body working.

Who's in?

Abzz?
"BorderCollieSam" Wrote:The sun is shining, its warm, dry, no excuses guys, come along for a road ride tonight.

So why not off road?   Undecided  This an MTB forum after all! (I have plans whilst its still light ish, then football training before you ask!)
"mashley" Wrote:So why not off road?   Undecided  This an MTB forum after all! (I have plans whilst its still light ish, then football training before you ask!)

Yes but we are in the roadie and commuting section, therefore its on road, if it was an off road ride I would have put it in the off road section Wink

You are of course welcome as are all others to come along on an mtbSmile
Don't be daft, Ash won't go. It rained last monday.
I would but I have to go shopping as literally no food in the house. Another day perhaps
2010 Canyon Aeroad 9.0 SL
2014 Specialized Epic Marathon
24 hr Tesco  Undecided Wink
"mashley" Wrote:24 hr Tesco  Undecided Wink

Shhh, you are undermining my excuse!  Wink

Oh and Sainsbury's is where its at...
2010 Canyon Aeroad 9.0 SL
2014 Specialized Epic Marathon
Sorry would love to but its a quater past 6 and I am still at work making up as I go alongpreparing a report for a meeting tomorrow   Sad

Besides you said big hills an things and I dont like them
Well guys if you change your minds Dave and I are meeting at cobham statue at 730.
Re the hills, isn't that what cycling is about I.e. hills = fitness?