This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mule Nv, Hawg Nv or The Don Camelbak or Capo
Mule Nv, Hawg Nv or The Don Camelbak which to get???? anyone got any of these??

resim
resim
resim

http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Model...elID=57119
Want it for the Sketchy trip , Plus a visit to the Alps.
Anyone know what HAWG stands for  ;D
I have a Mule... few years old now but holds a lot of stuff & has always been plenty big enough for day trips
I currently have a mule but it feels like I have a hump some times as have so much stuff, the new mule may combat that with the upgraded hydration pak. Also now looking at the Capo...
All to big.

Capo is best.

Get rid of the sandwich box you currently have all your stuff in.
I still love my Deuter Attack. Just big enough (and you know i tend to carry too much stuff Wink) with the added benefit of a CU certified back protector built in which has saved me many times. Nearly £70 though but i think its worth it.
"Treehugger" Wrote:I still love my Deuter Attack. Just big enough (and you know i tend to carry too much stuff Wink) with the added benefit of a CU certified back protector built in which has saved me many times. Nearly £70 though but i think its worth it.

But it looks like crap.... Wink

You know I like to colour code my outfits  ;D
"Deadpool2e" Wrote:But it looks like crap.... Wink

You know I like to colour code my outfits  ;D
But you cant see it when you've got it on Wink I admit it dosn't look the best, i got it for the back protector really. You don't crash as much as me though :B

If it's a choice between one of the above then i would go for the 1st pic. 2nd is too big for every day rides and bottom prob too small.
Andy the bottom is the largest lol

1st Pic Mule NV is 14L

2nd Pic Hawg NV is 19L

3rd Pic Don is 21L

4th is my option, The Capo 14L and has straps to connect armour to and carrys a fullface:

resim
"Buzz" Wrote:Andy the bottom is the largest lol

1st Pic Mule NV is 14L

2nd Pic Hawg NV is 19L

3rd Pic Don is 21L

4th is my option, The Capo 14L and has straps to connect armour to and carrys a fullface:

resim

Oh right, i didn't read the info on them. Your 4th option sounds the best.