This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Point One Podium Pedals
Anyone interested in a pair of Point One Podium Pedals? (RRP £170).

In good condition, there are a couple of small marks from shoes but they are pedals so to be expected. Will post pics if anyone is actually interested.
£80 for a quick sale and collection.sold
idlike to see pics please, why are you selling them i though you raved aout them? would you take £60 posted?
I prefer the Butterfly II pedals. The point ones are very good I just like a wider platform. Butterfly II's are hard to come by they only seem to make a few at a time so once they are out of stock again if these havent sold I will keep them.

The point ones are great pedals, just read the reviews and ask others that use them, they are £170 RRP so if I cant get £80 I will keep them. Im happy to keep using them just thought if I could swap them out for the Butterflys I would be happy and someone would get a bargain on the Point Ones.
Pics just taken, dirt and all!

Shows the worst of the wear.

Wish my bike was that dirty....  :Smile
2010 Canyon Aeroad 9.0 SL
2014 Specialized Epic Marathon