This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTD - van
Just missed out on a couple i was looking at.

Looking for a 3 seater Berlingo or partner.  Low miles (less than 10k) & vgc on a 10 plate (ish)

If anyone knows of a good one for sale let me know.

thanks
"dgw15" Wrote:Just missed out on a couple i was looking at.

Looking for a 3 seater Berlingo or partner.  Low miles (less than 10k) & vgc on a 10 plate (ish)

If anyone knows of a good one for sale let me know.

thanks

Have you broken your Merc then, or just like doing impressions of Postman Pat
"Longjon" Wrote:Have you broken your Merc then, or just like doing impressions of Postman Pat

Something smaller & more economical required, do love the merc but costs a fortune to run so doing the sensible thing.

Getting rid of the mrs & kids next - that will save a packet also.
"dgw15" Wrote:Something smaller & more economical required, do love the merc but costs a fortune to run so doing the sensible thing.

Getting rid of the mrs & kids next - that will save a packet also.

How old is the Mrs & what sort of condition. May be interested if she can cook & iron.. Any pics ?   ;D
"Laggingbehind" Wrote:How old is the Mrs & what sort of condition. May be interested if she can cook & iron.. Any pics ?   ;D

beat me to it! Tongue
Lol - your welcome to take her for a spin - be warned though the servicing costs are a lot.

Shes a bit like an old vlovo T5 r, showing signs of wear & tear but on a good day goes like the clappers.
"dgw15" Wrote:Lol - your welcome to take her for a spin - be warned though the servicing costs are a lot.

Shes a bit like an old vlovo T5 r, showing signs of wear & tear but on a good day goes like the clappers.

I take it you wife does not read this forum ;D
"Longjon" Wrote:I take it you wife does not read this forum ;D

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
"dgw15" Wrote:Lol - your welcome to take her for a spin - be warned though the servicing costs are a lot.

Big Grin

You didn't per chance mention that to her in her Valentines card did you? I'm sure she'd have loved that.
"General Sparks" Wrote:Big Grin

You didn't per chance mention that to her in her Valentines card did you? I'm sure she'd have loved that.

Im stupid but dont have a death wish.  I actually used that line in a best man speech I done few years back.  Everyone laughed apart from the person it was aimed at who was getting married.

Another about the Groom (who liked footy a lot) "<insert name> has been known to treat sex like a game of football, he likes to change ends at half time."

Went down like a lead balloon