This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chicksands 6th March
Going to try and organize a trip to Chicksands for next Sunday all invited, its great fun with the 4x and duel slalom and a fell mini DH runs to practice on.  So who's in????
is the dual slalom open yet?

If i wasnt working I would be there.
I'm in obviously Smile
Yes I think the duel is open.
Sure I read somewhere recently that the duel is now 2 lanes all the way to the bottom instead of merging? Wonder if they have closed up the other gaps as when I rode it by myself I found I kept swapping lanes lol
"Breezer" Wrote:Sure I read somewhere recently that the duel is now 2 lanes all the way to the bottom instead of merging? Wonder if they have closed up the other gaps as when I rode it by myself I found I kept swapping lanes lol

im sure it is fine now and like you say the cheating line is not there any more Smile
have Sarah's nans 80th birthday on Sunday  :'(
Im very interested and have a pass for Sunday, tis a trek though.
"Adie.J" Wrote:Im very interested and have a pass for Sunday, tis a trek though.

Lol you don't like driving do you Wink And you have such a nice car. As with Surrey though, it is worth it as lots of jumps and drops to practice on and the dual slalom is great fun.
Aide, its well worth the drive mate. Id go if i was free or it was the Saturday Mark?  :K)