This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CGI Jump
Clearly CGI and quite well made as it really does look like its me jumping a double  Big Grin  

Manned up a bit, I just hate gaps! Felt so nice and flowy, annoying though as it was a piece of p1ss, why havent I done it before!  >Sad   (Its at leat 5 times bigger in real life than in the vid, cough!) I do seem to push the rear wheel down quite badly though when I also move the front down to land so need to work on that. Got the next one lined up as well which is longer but a step down so should be ok (ish!)   Smile

[media width=500]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9kC0zTjF3M[/media]
Nice one, where's that?
Thats on the dual slalom.

Nicely done Breezzz
Yep up R, tried the awkward ones at the bottom of it as well, have to manual the first double then jump the second but kept catching the lip, next time though.....super greasy up there today, never done so much drifting in my life, hilarious and scary at the same time but tyres were at least predictable so no crashes!
nice one, but I'm sure I followed you over similar or bigger (maybe they were not doubles tho) when we rode at Friston?
Keep it foolish...
next time you go R let me know please. ta
New one matey, looks like a nice trail
where's 'R'?
Hmm not that I recall Mike heh, only jumps I did in Friston were the small ones on the DH course. Mark, prob up there weekend of 12/13. Lindos, some woods near rotherfield in east sussex
Haven't explored any of that area, would like to get to Rotherfield this year also fancy the Bull track, Rogate and friston, will keep an eye on the forum and see when you guys are down there next and try and hook up...nice jump by the way