This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thursday 3rd March Surrey
Assuming my shock is working when it comes back, or I can cobble one together, I'm considering riding Surrey on thursday, would be a 10am start.
I would but I'm babysitting again.  

Maybe after the weekend?
[quote="]Assuming my shock is working when it comes back, or I can cobble one together, I'm considering riding Surrey on thursday, would be a 10am start.[/quote"]

Could possibly meet you there and go straight from work. Will only know Weds late afternoon though. Depends on whether or not I have places to view during the day.
[quote author=]

Could possibly meet you there and go straight from work. Will only know Weds late afternoon though. Depends on whether or not I have places to view during the day.[/quote]

no problem, let me know wednesday night.
"Bertie" Wrote:I would but I'm babysitting again.  

Maybe after the weekend?

May do next monday or wednesday will post up if I do.
Cant do Surrey tomorrow as my shock is still being repaired, I was told it was booked in for tuesday and I would get it back today but it hasnt been looked at properly yet so im not going to get it back until at least tomorrow.
Spoke to them this morning and they still say there isnt anything wrong with it and I should be running 190+ psi!!! This in a shock that 3 weeks ago I was putting 165psi in. In fact I took the air can off it on monday and put it on another rp23 shock (with a softer compression tune) and guess what....I needed 165psi. I told them this and mentioned I also spoke to mojo who said my pressures are right they dismissed it. I ran it twice at surrey with 180 psi and it was still packing down/bottoming out. The thing is packing down to 50% just pedalling up the road from Peaslake to the beginning of Barrys with propedal 3 switched on.
Ride the five?
Ill be in surrey tomorrow, getting there about 10am also.
[quote="]Ride the five?[/quote"]

its the five that has the problems
You put the coil shock on the blood then?

Derek, have you got anything to get back for tomorrow? Tongue