This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cobham Road Ride - 03/03/11
Dave Nd myself will be riding again on Thursday from Cobham around up and down the north downs if anybody would like to join us, you can experience the famous 25% hill climb

Meet at 730 ay the war memorial in cobham.
I would love to, but I've got this mountain biking thingy going on over the other side of the Medway.  Wink

Soni, just seen your webpage.  Yeah another fellow lover of things mountainy  ;D
"BottleIt" Wrote:Soni, just seen your webpage.  Yeah another fellow lover of things mountainy  ;D

You.done any?
"BottleIt" Wrote:Soni, just seen your webpage.  Yeah another fellow lover of things mountainy  ;D

You.done any?
I was into Climbing for around 12 years before I got into riding (and married!!!).

My tally is in the region of 120 Munros in Sctoland.  Clinb all of the 3000s in N Wales, a lot in S Wales and Cumbria.  I've also done a few peaks in the Alps and Himalaya.  This was all before I found the joy of spending more time at home with the lovely Mrs BottleIt!!!!

I still go rock and Ice climbing and get the occasional day on the hills but now focus mainly on riding as I can get a good ride in the space of a few hours rather than long days out or event weeks (in teh case of the bigger mountains.

I do miss it a lot though and can't wait to get Mini BottleIt into teh hills when he is bigger.