This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BBH Weds 2 March
Sorry, it's taken me all of this week to realise that the third day is Wednesday & there's no thread for tonight :B

I have spotted Jimmy's ride tomorrow night has some takers, so does that leave no one to play tonight  Undecided

I can make it Wink
Although there are plenty of other things I should be doing, so I'm not too fussed ;D
"Tinc" Wrote:, so are there does that leave no one to play tonight  Undecided

Undecided
It doesn't say that (anymore) Wink
"Tinc" Wrote:It doesn't say that (anymore) Wink

OK I'll let you off that one but what about

"Tinc" Wrote:I have spotted Jimmy's ride tomorrow night

Undecided

have you not been getting much sleep lately  Tongue
I'm still stuck on nights so wont be able to make the next few weeks  Sad

I did have a nice 20 miler home today which took in around the golf course, Warren Rd, the singletrack off of Warren Rd and that through Walderslade woods and have to say that much of it is swamp-tastic.  Theres not a lot of standing water but there is lots of thick sticky mud thats over the rim deep in places and makes it heavy going.
Ride the Spiral to the end
It takes us to where no ones been
"Wideload" Wrote:have you not been getting much sleep lately  Tongue

Is it that obvious :o

Looks like this Mr B N Mates is going to stay in the house this evening then.
Maybe get an early night eh Undecided
might pop in on the way home from work then and see if I can borrow those Torx bits you mentioned the other day  ;D
"Wideload" Wrote:might pop in on the way home from work then and see if I can borrow those Torx bits you mentioned the other day  ;D

Wink
Should be around your way about 1830 A2 traffic allowing  Wink
Just got back from Sunny Oxford so a bit late to get sorted & out tonight but still hoping that I'll be OK for tomorrow eve.....