This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bredhurst Tuesday (8th march) 7.15(pm)
7pm for 7.15 start. leisurely ride followed by a pint and chat.

I'm in....
Hey what's happened to Thursday's? I was going make Thurs my early finish day. Do you think it will always switch between Tues or Thurs? I'm glad I looked to check.  I will switch the gym for tonight, and c u @ the bell for 7:15pm 2moro.
Tim, cna you start putting dates in the Title please. Theres now a link near the top of the Portal to a Thursday ride which could be confused to this Thursday as opposed to last... many thanks
"Laggingbehind" Wrote:Tim, cna you start putting dates in the Title please. Theres now a link near the top of the Portal to a Thursday ride which could be confused to this Thursday as opposed to last... many thanks

Also could you use 24 hour format so that people don't show up at 7am Wink
:B Sad :'(
Sorry Phil. Swmbo has decided to in dancing on Thursday as well as Wednesday!
I'm in

( can also do Thurs separate thread posted )
and friday?  ;D
not if you still need an early finish  Sad
Yep hoping to be there also