This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pike 409 140mm 20mm maxle coil u turn
Im currently waiting for new forks to arrive, when they do (hopefully Monday depending on Wiggle delivery) i will be looking to sell my current forks.

They were bought new on my 2009 Wolf Ridge. The stantions have a tiny mark on them which is barely visible and does not affect performance in anyway. Few marks on lowers. 20mm through axle. I have just removed the lowers and replaced oils and relubed foam rings and the forks are now a smooth as when i bought the bike. Only reason i am selling is due to wanting more travel.

When i take them off the bike i will post again on here and STW etc with full pics of the forks but thought i would post here to see if anyone was interested and wanted to take a look whilst they are still fitted on my bike so they can have a test before they buy.

Im in Ashford and looking for £150 posted
I might have a look as a potential replacement for my tora's

Are you looking for a quick sale though?

Im short of money for a while
"Matt Saunby" Wrote:I might have a look as a potential replacement for my tora's

Are you looking for a quick sale though?

Im short of money for a while

Not to snatch a possible sale from Ozzy(Sorry!), Remember these are 20mm maxle, Double check your front wheel can be adapted !
This is a very valid, point, hadnt thought about that, and dont think I can convert lol
Will be looking for quick sale I'm afraid, need to pay for new ones Wink. I had toras too and pikes are amazingly better imho
"TooYoungToKnow" Wrote:Not to snatch a possible sale from Ozzy(Sorry!), Remember these are 20mm maxle, Double check your front wheel can be adapted !

if you looking at that sort of fork a 20mm maxle wheel and fok makes things so much better up front, loads of wheels just need adapting- others could do with new hubs etc
If you're after a 20mm wheel, I've got a mavic XM317 hub on a Whyte branded 20mm hub sat in the shed, could do with getting rid of it before I get kicked out of this house since we don't have anywhere lined up to move into yet!
I'll leave it for the moment then, nothing horrendously wrong with mine anyway Tongue
im tempted. would be interested to see photos

thanks

Si
"Mobes" Wrote:im tempted. would be interested to see photos

thanks

Si

I took them off today as new forks arrived. ill try and get pics up tomorrow for you, if your near ashford your welcome to come and see for yourself