This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Surrey hills Saturday morning.
I'm hoping to ride Surrey on Saturday (trails should be nice and dry) but i need to be home by 12.

If anyone is crazy enough i would like to start at yha carpark at 7am and ride to peaslake at 8.15 to meet any civilised riders who would like a spin but with a lay in!! I will shoot off from yha home at around 10.40 leaving anyone who wants to ride later.

Any takers?
I'm in, as you know...
My riding is more up and down than the damn area I live in! And the tart's knickers who lives next door - Combined!  :o
I knew i could rely on you....... Wink

You coming out to play tomorrow night?
Jon,

We may have a (former?) Roady joining us.  I won't mention his name just in case he is shy  :Smile
"BottleIt" Wrote:Jon,

We may have a (former?) Roady joining us.  I won't mention his name just in case he is shy  :Smile

I'm not Shy and i'm not a 'former' Roady!  Wink I'll always be a Roady firstly! Big Grin

Will be up for this on Saturday morning, however only providing the weather is dry, as i hate trying to get traction in mud with the back end sliding all over the shop.

However, providing the weather is dry i will look forward to it, as never been to Surrey Hills before and do like a bit of nice country scenery to admire whilst riding. Smile
Wehey, I'll gladly give you 2 some abuse when I'm chasing you down a trail, especially you roadie! (if you want me too)

And no that's not prison talk :o
My riding is more up and down than the damn area I live in! And the tart's knickers who lives next door - Combined!  :o
Hmmm, Pencil me in for this.
I should however mention that moving, fixing my wheel and rain are all factors which might erase me off the list.
"Papa Smurf" Wrote:Wehey, I'll gladly give you 2 some abuse when I'm chasing you down a trail, especially you roadie! (if you want me too)

And no that's not prison talk :o

I might be able to move alright up hills on tarmac, but me and off road riding for some reason doesn't work.......i remember the other year over at LLC in the field behind LLC my bike just wouldn't roll over that field.....oh and Bomb Holes are another thing i don't like Wink
Poo! bum! And every other swear word i can think of!!

Swmbo has just broken the news that she will need the car on Saturday morning!!  >Sad >Sad :'(

I'm in negotiations but soni, can you fit 3 people in you car? I've got a rack for the back that fits 2 bikes. Hopefully the wife can sort out alternative transport. Will find out tomorrow  Undecided
I can seriously see me not being able to cover the O/T shift I volunteered for on saturday  Wink