This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bredhurst Thurs 10th 19:00
Meet in the Bredhurst bell pub car park ( ME7 3JY )

19:00 for a 19:15 start

will be doing the same route as the tues night ride  Wink
Blimey you are keen, Tues and Thurs! I thought if I train Monday, leave Tuesday free for a ride, train Wens and maybe if I haven't collapsed another ride Thursday too.
"Explosif Phil" Wrote:Blimey you are keen, Tues and Thurs! I thought if I train Monday, leave Tuesday free for a ride, train Wens and maybe if I haven't collapsed another ride Thursday too.

Lots of training to do , SketchydoesWales is only just around the corner besides done 100 miles in the last 4 days a few more won't hurt  ;D
Hi

This is my first post, I am very interested in the Thursday ride, I can drive straight from work (seven mile lane) and meet at the pub.

How many miles are you planning?

I am good mates with Buzz, how many people usually turn up?
"Sim" Wrote:Hi

This is my first post, I am very interested in the Thursday ride, I can drive straight from work (seven mile lane) and meet at the pub.

How many miles are you planning?

I am good mates with Buzz, how many people usually turn up?

about 13miles at a fairly sedate pace
Sounds perfect.
Hi Sim ,

mixture of tarmac and S/T , some nice fast sections and a couple of *@#$&%# uphills , last week we had 9 riders but think there will be less this week due to work shifts and SWMBO's

see you there  Wink

Kev
"Wideload" Wrote:Hi Sim ,

mixture of tarmac and S/T , some nice *@#$&%# uphills ,

Kev

That's a funny way to spell fabulous challeging and enjoyable.......... Tongue ;D Wink
Tim, I think you should change your avatar to more accurately reflect the events of your life, I.E. SWMBO Tongue
My current one reflects the joys of having a bubbly son who I can't wait and see each night, hence why I leave rides early..... Wink

I trust your one represents the armour you need when you tell your SWMBO that your just going out riding.......