This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FS - Mavic XM317 wheelset, Hope rear, 20mm front
I've got a spare wheelset for sale.

These came fitted to my Whyte, I've replaced them with Stan's rims on hope hubs F&R. They were used to ride back from Cycles UK in Canterbury to my house via Blean, less than 20 miles in total.

Both wheels have Mavic XM317 disc rims. The rear has a Hope pro II hub (32 hole) currently with QR adapters, the front has a Whyte branded hub (32 hole) with sealed cartridge bearings. The 20mm adapters in it look pretty similar to my Hope but I don't know if it would take converters. DT butted spokes on both wheels.

Tyres not included, the Aspens are going on my bike when the trails dry out a little  Tongue

Looking for about £170 for the pair, would prefer not to split them but might consider it if there isn't any interest as a pair.
Quick piccies, can supply more if anybody is interested

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
Less than 1 minute ago" />    Less than 1 minute ago" />   
Really wish I had a spare £170 as I would have these off you! How quickly do you need to sell them as its my birthday in a few weeks so might have some spending money! Smile
Need to move by the end of the first week in April, would prefer to sell them by then since it's looking like I'll have less bike space!
How much for just the rear?
Front is useless to me with a 20mm bolt.

EDIT: I'm assuming the rear is 135mm.
Prefer not to sell them separately since can't see much demand for the front alone. I'll let Matt have first dibbs but if he's not interested i'll come up with a price. And yep it's a bog standard 135mm QR.
I'll pass off my dibs I think, I dont think I'll be able to come up with the money by then as much as I would like to, I have some wheels to keep me going, at some point in the future I will upgrade to hope but not for the mo, thanks for first dibs though Smile
Well if no one wants the set I'll have the rear. Also, what about rotor mounts? 6 hole? 4 hole?
[quote="]Well if no one wants the set I'll have the rear. Also, what about rotor mounts? 6 hole? 4 hole?[/quote"]

Looks like 6 to me
Yep they're 6 bolt rotor mounts.

How about £130 for the rear? There's very slight marking on the freehub since the cassette was only semi-spidered but it's just superficial rather than proper gouging like on the hub I'm using. I'll grab a photo later.