This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New ~£500 bike
The GF has finally decided I'm onto something with this bike riding malarky and said she now wants to buy one. Not too interested in second hand as I'll be the one who ends up doing all repairs and maintenance on it.

So, what's a good £500 bike for a girl?

Go!
These? Come with the advantage of having pink on them...  ;D
2010 Canyon Aeroad 9.0 SL
2014 Specialized Epic Marathon
Specialized Myca for women, my ex got one and it was very nice.

There'll be plenty to choose from for £500.
will she be joining you at perry in future ?
"Wideload" Wrote:will she be joining you at perry in future ?

hahaha, not likely!

Myca looks good.
annas done perry before, got air too. myka is always on special offer somewgere
Keep it foolish...
[quote author=]

hahaha, not likely!

Myca looks good.[/quote]

If you had of posted this two weeks ago I could of got you a 2nd hand but brand new condition myka for £150!
"mashley" Wrote:If you had of posted this two weeks ago I could of got you a 2nd hand but brand new condition myka for £150!

She just told me today. I've been telling her for ages to get one.
Trying to get her to buy just a new frame now, I'll then put all the parts of my bike on the new ladies frame and buy an orange five Wink
[quote="]Trying to get her to buy just a new frame now, I'll then put all the parts of my bike on the new ladies frame and buy an orange five Wink[/quote"]

Liking your style,very nice