This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RaceFace Goes Out of Business
Employee quote
"I wish the situation was optimistic, but we've been told the company is going to be liquidated, and 90% of us are unemployed as of next week. They'll keep a few people on to assist with the liquidation".
Bloody hell :o
Bit of a shock. I know we have lost some companies, Titus etc but wouldnt expect a component one with such a massive market! Maybe spent to much on new technologies like their cranks etc and not enough sales coming in
I've just bought a £550 pair of race face carbon cranks!!!! Will have to think about returning them. However they will get bought by some one.
Firstly why as you wont notice the difference of cranks as in the middle of the bike, secondly will the warranty be honoured if they are bought out......probably but not guarenteed....
Was talking to Adam in Bike Tart on Sat and the first he knew about it was when he heard from one of his customers, they didn't tell any of their suppliers. A lot of BT customers are waiting on stuff they prob won't get. He thinks he will have a lot of stuff going cheap soon, will let you know when I do.
Reminds me that I bought some sixc bars near the end of last year, hope they dont snap heh
Why - well because I can.

According to Bt silverfish will have to honour a one year money back warrantee. Still not sure i want to go for it. Should be some deals soon though.
should have saved the money and bought the carbon wheels.  ;D
I need a new chainset soon, hoping they will have some good deals on some Atlas stuff, and if its cheap enough I won't worry about the warranty.